I have worked in marketing and business development leadership capacities for dental technology companies, large and small, since 2002. I served as a Product Manager and Director of Marketing for Sirona Dental’s CAD/CAM division, Vice President of Marketing & Digital Education for Spear Education, and Chief Marketing Officer for Biodenta North America. My experience ranges from market leaders through to challenger brands and start-ups.
I have also served as a management consultant, business development advisor, and an extension of the marketing team for a select group of dental technology and service companies.
Specific areas of expertise and interest include:
– Marketing plan development and implementation
– Product management
– New product launch planning and execution
– Integrated marketing communications campaign planning and implementation
– Distribution and strategic partnership development
– Dental trade and professional relations
– Social media and content marketing strategy development and execution
– Marketing team coaching and development
You can also follow me on Twitter and connect with me via LinkedIn. I look forward to learning about you.
Pingback: The Dental Geek® » Fellow Dental Geek Makes Birthday Wish for Clean Water
Pingback: The Top Content of 2015 | The Dunn Show
Pingback: The Top Views of Q2 | The Dunn Show
Pingback: 5 Questions With StellaLife | The Dunn Show