It has been a busy first quarter of 2016 for me and here on “the show”. The Chicago Mid Winter dental meeting, a few new articles, a new podcast adventure, and new clients made for an exciting whirlwind for me the last few months. So, I can only imagine what your first quarter was like, dear reader. Never fear! In case you missed them, this post, in the spirit of bringing you up to speed and tooting my own horn, will catch you up on the content which resonated most with your fellow readers so far this year. So, let’s get right to it. Here’s the top content on The Dunn Show during the first quarter of 2016…
5. Content Marketing for Dental Labs: Look Around You! The dental lab industry continues to experience tremendous change. Successful labs are changing not just their product offerings and processes, but also their marketing strategies as well.
4. About Michael Dunn I’m touched. Really, I am. Helping new companies go to market and assisting existing ones to revitalize marketing and sales efforts is what I do. If this sounds like you, let me know how I can help.
3. What is Digital Dentistry? Digital dentistry is one of my passions and clearly one of your favorite topics. This article has officially become “an oldie but a goodie” and its place on this list reminds me that I need to write an update to it.
2. 5 Questions With Hu-Friedy Of my “5 Questions With…” series, this has been the favorite. And why shouldn’t it be? Great company, great products, and great story!
Drum roll please…
The most popular content from the 1st quarter of 2016 was…
- The Dental Insiders Podcast This has been a fun and exciting new endeavor. I’m thrilled that it has resonated with so many of you. I’m even more excited by the high-caliber guests we’ve had so far and those yet to come. There is much in store for TDI, so stay tuned!
There you have it. You’re now all caught up on the most popular content so far this year on “the show”. I look forward to what the rest of the year brings and to continued success for us all.
As always, thank you for reading!